Global healthcare 3D printing market will reach $12.75 billion by 2030, growing by 22.8% annually over 2020-2030 driven by technological advancements in the medical 3D printing technology, rising investments in the healthcare sector, and the rising adoption of 3D printed medical implants, medical devices and bio printed organoids.
Highlighted with 90 tables and 103 figures, this 191-page report “3D Printing in Healthcare: Global Market 2020-2030 by Component, Process and Technology, Application, End-user, and Region” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global healthcare 3D printing market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2015-2020 and provides forecast from 2021 till 2030 with 2020 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global healthcare 3D printing market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Process and Technology, Application, End-user, and Region.
Based on Component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2020-2030 included in each section.
Materials and Consumables
• Plastics & Polymers
• Metals & Metal Alloys
• Biocompatible Material
• Other Materials and Consumables
Based on Process and Technology, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2020-2030 included in each section.
• Stereolithography (SLA)
• Digital Light Processing (DLP)
• Continuous Liquid Interface Production (CLIP)
• Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
• Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
Powder Bed Fusion
• Multi Jet Fusion (MJF)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
Directed Energy Deposition
Based on Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2020-2030 included in each section.
External Wearable Devices
• Hearing & Audibility Aids
• Prosthesis & Orthotics
• Dental Products
• Other External Wearable Devices
Clinical Study Devices
• Drug Testing
• Anatomical Models
• Other Clinical Study Devices
• Surgical Guides
• Cranio-maxillofacial Implants
• Orthopedic Implants
• Other Implants
Based on End User, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2020-2030 included in each section.
• Medical & Surgical Centers
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Academic Institutions
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
• APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
• North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
• South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
• MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
For each aforementioned region and country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2020-2030. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of key national markets by Component, Application, and End User over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global healthcare 3D printing market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
3D Systems Corporation
Oxferd Performance Materials Inc.
SLM Solutions Group AG
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.